Saturday, August 31, 2013

Paint away the pain...

Princess Patches supervising!
Hi friends!

Doing the best to keep a positive attitude while dealing with this flare so going to work a little on my continuing project!  A paint roller and a chair will be my therapy for today.

About two months ago I decided to redecorate my kitchen. Just a few small jobs, like paint the walls, stain the cabinets and resurface the counter tops.  No big deal, the folks on HGTV do this kind of thing in one day!  Between work, illness and just life in general I'm not through yet.  Progress has been made but it sure hasn't happened in the span of a 60 minute episode.

Of course I don't seem to have any hunky carpenters around helping me out either.  I do, however have Princess Patches always at my side to lift a helping paw!  It's nice to have a little encouragement though since "Mr. K" can't seem to follow the images of my vision.  I keep telling him it will all pull together when the projects done.  Let's keep our fingers crossed!

So for today, I'm going to try to get a little bit done today and paint away my pain...

I hope you all have a blessed day and find a way to paint through your pains!
A little positive energy sealed in the paint!







No comments:

Post a Comment